In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
This site processes data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the Contact link or the contacts provided at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– country of origin;
– possibly the number of clicks.
– in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner);
– for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
– communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
The data used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web Hosting datacenter. The web hosting is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. Consent is not required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site for which no consent is required.
The instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as responsible for the processing of user data, the latter undertakes to process the data based on the requests of the Data Controller, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing on his browser the specific component provided by Google (opt out).
For further information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to read the information in the appropriate page prepared by Google , and to the page on How the data is used by Google when using partner sites or apps .
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers) may have access to the data , postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of treatment based on consent, receive, at the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and legible form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page );
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are in any case guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller.
The data controller pursuant to the laws in force is the administrator of VILLAGGIO CAMPING SCIALMARINO, VAT number: 00346630718 who can be contacted via the CONTACTS section or the contacts listed at the bottom of the website pages.